SIA “Four winds”, registration number 43603067791, legal address: Tirgus iela 2C – 43, Iecava, Iecavas novads, LV-3913 (hereinafter – Four winds) undertakes the obligation to protect the privacy of customers.
1. Obtaining and using personal data
Personal data is deemed to be the information that the Four winds acquires with the consent of the private individual in order to comply with the terms of the concluded agreement or to further communicate with the individual.
Permanent customer personal data can be obtained as follows:
- providing contact information (including your name, personal identity number, postal address, telephone number, email address, preferred communication type) on our website or other site (for example, in the store);
- from the client’s account at
http://www.4winds.lv or using cookies;
- when making purchases and placing orders in our web store; by giving contact information or saving missing information to specify preferred type of purchase, you can be requested to give your personal information on certain pages of the web (Four Winds).
Required personal data may include your name, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and other details);
2. Obtaining other data
We also collect anonymous data, that is data that are not attributable to a specific person (gender, age, dominant language, location), and do not allow them to be identified directly or indirectly.
3. Use of the customer’s personal data
By using the collected personal data, we can inform Four winds clients about upcoming events, campaigns and news.
Customers who do not want to receive our most recent newsletter or information about products that may be of their interest may delete their name from the recipient list at any time.
We use personal data also when delivering goods and fulfilling the obligations laid out in the contracts signed by customers.
For better customer service, Four Winds can disclose information about individual customers to third parties, which provide services to Four Winds and which are bound by a contract for non-disclosure of confidential information and data processing conditions.
Third parties can be our cooperation partners that are responsible for delivering goods purchased on the Internet, providing a payment service or sending informational announcements.
Data given to third parties may be:
- For sending informative sms messages – phone number.
- For payment services – name, surname, personal identity number, e-mail, telephone number, information about the client’s financial status, place of residence, employer and position, income information, passport / eID card number.
- For delivery of goods – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, shipping address.
4. Transfer of personal data to foreign countries
Four winds will do their utmost to ensure that when customer’s personal data is transferred abroad it is provided with an adequate level of security.
Four winds undertakes not to disclose customer personal data to an organization or any other person in a country where the level of proper personal data protection is not ensured, except in the following cases:
- the customer has agreed to it;
- the transfer of personal data is necessary in order to conclude an agreement with the client or to execute a contract already concluded with the client;
- the transfer of personal data is necessary for the conclusion of an agreement or fulfilment of a contract already concluded in the interests of the client;
- the transfer of personal data is allowed in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations.
5. Change of customer’s personal data
Personal data collected for identification and communication with the client can be viewed, changed and updated on our website at http://www.4winds.lv, under section My data.
Four winds undertakes to ensure the accuracy and correctness of received customer’s personal data.
6. Protection of the customer’s personal data
Four winds take all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect customer personal data. Access to data processing and modification functions is restricted to authorized persons.
7. Access to customer personal data
The Customer is entitled to receive the following information by submitting a substantiated request in writing:
- what information about the customer has been obtained, the source of data acquisition, when the information has been changed (if the laws and regulation permit it);
- the purpose for which the personal data is processed, the information about the recipients of personal data;
- information on whether the data has been processed in an automated manner.
Personal data of all customers who have visited Four Winds Web Store and made a purchase shall be deemed to be confidential.
An encrypted channel for transferring data between banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details.
To protect the client’s interests, we provide:
- fair and lawful processing of personal data;
- the processing of personal data only for the purpose and to the extent necessary;
- the type of personal data storage that enables the customer to be identified at any given moment, which does not exceed the period for the purpose of the data processing initially specified;
- accurate processing of personal data and timely updating, correction or deletion of personal data if personal data are incomplete or inaccurate.
The Customer has the right to request that his personal data is supplemented, corrected, or that the processing of personal data is terminated or the data is deleted if they are obsolete, incomplete, false, unlawfully processed or no longer correspond to the purpose for which the data was originally intended.